"By experience we find out a short way by a long wandering."
--Roger Ascham

12.11.2003

It is really amusing to see the search terms that get people to my site. First it was finals away messages, now it's the Kelis song about Milkshakes. First of all, I was serious in my previous post about Kelis. "Caught Out There" is a great song, better than this milkshake nonsense.

However, for the sake of my google-ing audience, here's a link to the Urban Dictionary that is probably right about the meaning of the song. The truth is never as cool as the mystery. You can use the Urban Dictionary to find other definitions involving milkshakes, but the one I linked is my guess (well...except that I don't what "I could teach you, but I'd have to charge" has to do with that-- maybe she makes push-up bras???)

No comments: