"By experience we find out a short way by a long wandering."
--Roger Ascham

11.27.2003

I'm at home. The new DSL is very acceptable. Some friends and I just hit up Buffalo's, a lovely establishment in downtown which provided us with more AHS sitings than you could shake a stick at. Seriously. It was lots of fun calling out everyone we saw (but not speaking to any of them). It was also very fun to see my friends. Makes me wish I still had friends at Tech... It's bedtime. I'll be hitting the road early tomorrow (technically later today) like the rest of the US to see the rest of my ridiculously small family. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Mix your casseroles and load up on some stuffing. I'm thankful for Thanksgiving food (and my family, partially because they make the food).

No comments: